Sunday, April 26, 2009

Beyond Help

It's all essentially about choices. Some choices you make, you live to regret. Some choices, when you don't see the other, makes you live on.
Maybe this is Monday- but I see no point in this facade. And I hate the fact that I have to live on...
There are many things in this world that still appeals to me: the sweet smell of the rain has not yet been doused by the gasoline.
Why am I doing all this? Imagine a world where there are no listeners. What good will be your gyaan then?
Do I read to be the know it all geek?
The painful answer is yes.
Yes, I am like an nineteen year old who has just discovered Nietszche. And I am from the Retard academy who refuses to grow up- embrace the responsibilities.
I dunno what I am doing here... I am not smart, as some of these people are. I am not devoted,as it seems some of them are.
I am just the scum who wants it all.

2 comments:

clueless comrades said...

Is that the pathan part of ure brain crying out?

Unknown said...

decresae ur horizon - learn to get happiness in small things like rum-pani - & u will graduate from this